- Leap is a herbal product, hence safe to use
- Leap is a scientifically proven product
- Leap kills vibrio pathogens up to 99.999%
- Leap generates immunity of shrimp to protect from infections
- Leap performs both on Gram negative and Gram positive bacteria
- Leap helps the shrimp to recover from infections and gain good health
- Leap usage will give highest survival percentage
What diseases can Leap treat?
- Running mortality syndrome**
- Early mortality syndrome**
- Vibrio parahaemolyticus and Vibrio harveyi infections
- Many other microbial pathogen attacks
What is the composition of Leap?
- Leap is made with herbal extracts.
- Herbals that contain antibacterial, anti parasite, anti protozoa and anti fungal properties were blended in scientific formula
When should be used?
- Leap shall be used both as preventive and for treatment
- For prevention, its usage can be started from 30th day of culture, for seven days
- For treatment, its usage should be started immediately after mortality is seen, for ten days
Dose and duration
- Dose is 6 grams per kg of feed.
- Two meals per day. (Preferably first and last meal of the day)
- Method is mixing Leap powder in a bowl of water, dissolve completely and spray on feed. If farmer wishes, feed binder also can be used for top dressing
Is Leap is a medicine?
- Leap is a herbal feed supplement that contains natural healing properties
How can I know the result?
- Result of Leap usage can be observed through better health of shrimp and disappearance of infection
Can Leap used in nursery?
- Leap can be used in nursery ponds also.
Is Leap cost effective?
- Leap is cost effective.
- As majority of disease infections are averted, shrimp gains good health, growth will be better.
- It is cheaper than pharma products but performs better than them
Is Leap environment friendly?
- Leap is 100% herbal product and it is digested by shrimp fully.
- No leftovers either in the digestive system or in the pond water.
- All the herbal extracts used in Leap are water soluble.
- Hence usage of Leap is environment friendly and it doesn’t have any impact on water parameters of the pond.
- It doesn’t pollute water or soil.
- It doesn’t generate any harmful gases like ammonia, nitrites or nitrates.
Will it leaches in to water?
- it will not leach.
- Leap is made of herbal extracts which are 100% water soluble.
- Leap is absorbed by the pellet and shrimp eat the pellet. Hence no scope for leaching
** conditions apply. Please refer product page for guidance.